Send email

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Jan 14 06:47:36 EST 2005

Hi Eric,
Please use the list to ask further questions when someone posts a response.

This would be the real question then: the send mail step doesn't work. You
haven't said whether email is set up and functioning. Either ask basis or try
to send yourself an email. I think if nothing is configured then the send mail
step simply dies.

Cheers
Mike