Delay in delivering workitems

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Fri Jan 14 03:19:32 EST 2005

perhaps a 4th time might help ?

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia
M  +61 (0) 412 213 079
E  phil.soady at sap.com <mailto:phil.soady at sap.com>

________________________________

	From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu]
On Behalf Of Murali.Manohar-EXT at JCI.COM
	Sent: Tuesday,11 January 2005 10:22 AM
	To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
	Cc: sap-wug at MITVMA.MIT.EDU; owner-sap-wug at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
	Subject: Re: Delay in delivering workitems

	Could be run time buffer problem - Next time you get into this
situation try transaction SWU_OBUF and make sure you click on the "Sync
/ Refresh" button at least 3 times.

	Regards

	Murali Manohar | muralimano at yahoo.com

	allan.spoolder at siemens.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU

12/03/2004 07:12 AM
Please respond to SAP-WUG