Dear workflow people

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jan 13 20:48:12 EST 2005

Erik,
Bind your FIPP object instance to the _ADHOC_OBJECTS container element of your task.
That should then show in the UWL provided your SAP EP support stack is high enough.
Also check out the OSS notes in application area EP-BC-UWL for more info on the various patch levels.
Particularly the central note 676253..
By the way note 794439 refers to "ad hoc attachments" - this is NOT what you are trying to do, this reference is about dynamically creating attachments to a work item.
What you are trying to do is called an "object link attachment" in some of the notes/documentation.
Regards,
Jocelyn