Shopping cart Monitor

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jan 13 18:48:31 EST 2005

Raju,
That feature is definitely standard in SRM 3.0 (EBP 4.0) and above.
It's authorization controlled - i.e. you have to have the security to
change the cart.

I don't know if it's possible at all in EBP 3.5 - There's a bit more to
it than just changing the shopping cart as you have to consider the
follow-on impact to workflows/transfer process/status management/etc.
So I'm doubtful that just calling change functionality will be enough,
and managing the follow-impact may not be simple.

Would strongly advise that you put a query into OSS asking for
suggestions on how to do this and potential negative impact if you
enhance the system this way.

But of course the official answer is to upgrade.
Regards,
Jocelyn