Work item texts a little bit dynamic

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jan 13 10:44:05 EST 2005

Greetings all,
I've just discovered a small oddity I thought I might share with the list:

I always thought that work item texts were static - i.e. generated at runtime
and then remain the same even if the underlying data chaned. Well, they are a
little bit dynamic - if there is a '<OBJ.ATTR> not found' in the text, and I go
and fix the data, the text is magically corrected. Not a problem for me (a good
thing in fact), but it does indicate that something is actually evaluated each
time the WI text is displayed.

Not sure if that helps anyone, and it's far less exciting than Mark's idea of
sharing the love, but hey it's been a long day here.

Cheers
Mike