Shopping cart Monitor

Raju Omkaram romkaram at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:59:16 EST 2005

Hello All,

This may not relate to workflow as such. I am working in ebp 3.5. I am
looking for a feature to change a Shopping cart in shopping cart
monitor. In 3.5, I can only have display, transfer and delete options.
I would like to simulate change functionality like BBPPU03 as a stand
alone functionality outside the workflow process. The approval for the
shopping cart is done and it is ready for transfer. We use transfer of
carts via shopping cart monitor. At this point, any Buyer(in charge of
Monitor) needs to be able to make changes to the cart.

My question is whether there is a program or FM to simulate changing
of shopping cart before it gets transferred to backend. I can not use
BBPPU03 outside the WF.

When I say change, I mean opening up the cart completely, should look
like when creating a cart. The FM BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE is good for passing
changed data but does not display the cart.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Raju