Email & Workflow

Dimitri Dupont Dimitri.Dupont at openhr.com
Mon Jan 10 11:00:28 EST 2005

Dear all,
I use a workflow to validate requests and to send a confirmation of a approval/refusal of those requests. When sending an email from the workflow, SAP always use WF-Batch that is common to FI/HR/... As it is common, the SAP BC team refuses that we use that user as sender. So 2 possibilities :
1- Adapt the existing task specifying the sender
2- Use an external function/report to send those information
Possibility 1 would be the best one !
Does anybody have implement one of those things ? Any help ?
Thanks a lot in advance
Dimitri