Event Linkage in Error (system wide)

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Jan 10 02:04:07 EST 2005

Beware that if you have used the possibility to set a work group as
workflow administrator - then you will not receive any e-mails.
It possibly fails in other cases too, but user ID works as it should.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Dart,
                    Jocelyn"             To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    <jocelyn.dart        cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    @sap.com>            Subject:     RE: Event Linkage in Error (system wide)
                    Sent by:
                    sap-wug-bounc
                    es at mit.edu

                    10.01.2005
                    00:26
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

An email notification is sent to the workflow administrator when an
event linkage fails with some error information.
Plus you can see some info in the event log, SWEL.
Plus SWEQADM will give some error/redelivery help on the "Linkages with
Error" tab if you have Basic Data
set to "Mark linkages..." or "Do not change linkage" as suggested.
Plus transaction SWU0 (event simulate) will show you if it is a basic
problem, e.g. workflow definition not activated.
Plus SWUE (generate event) has options to let you debug the event
linkage (last resort only).
Plus most of the above is covered in the standard SAP workflow courses,
and in the workflow book, and all of the above is in the SAP Library
help.
Regards,
Jocelyn