Job as responsible agent

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 9 10:01:53 EST 2005

Hello all,
I have background task to determine agents. It's
starting from get the AG-Role base on plant and
material type, then I get the user id. But I don't
want to assign this user id directly as my responsible
agent. I need to notified more than 1 users for the
same notification. Since we're not implementing HR
module, what's I'm thinking of is, assign several sap
id to job (object type C) and pass it as my
responsible agent.
My question is:
It is possible to make job (object type C) as my
responsible agent where my possible agent AG-Role.
User id that I assigned in a job is belongs to AG-Role
as well.
I believe many of you done this before, if we can
share same experience, I'll appreaciate it.

=====
Maorriyan