Forwarding Workitems from report SWI2_FREQ

Doughty, Sue (10607) Sue.Doughty at ngc.com
Thu Jan 6 07:47:31 EST 2005

I have an issue with this also.  We are on 4.6C.

In the development box, I have the buttons to forward a workitem (using SWI5
or SWIA), but when we moved to the QA box, I no longer have that capability.
Security says they have ruled out that it's an authorization issue.  They
took my userid in the test box and made a copy of it so the new one had
exactly the same things as my original UserID.  When I tried to do it in the
test box with the new test ID, I no longer have the ability to forward
workitems.  They say that it indicates that there is a setting somewhere
that allows me this capability.  I am set up as the Workflow Administrator
in both boxes, so I can't think of another setting that it might be!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Sue T. Doughty
Northrop Grumman Information Technology