How to find the HR unit of an user

Kimball, Schuyler schuyler.kimball at sap.com
Wed Jan 5 15:08:06 EST 2005

Hi Pat,
SAP delivers a standard role (or "workflow rule", depending on what release you're on) call "Organizational unit of a user".  Its ID is AC3000001, and it calls the function module RH_GET_STRUCTURE, using evaluation path WF_ORGUN (Organizational unit of user/person).  Is this what you are looking for?
Regards,
  Sky

Sky Kimball
Senior Development Consultant
Global Professional Services Organization
SAP America, Inc.
950 Winter Street, Suite 3800
Waltham, MA 02451

T 1-781-684-6438