Condition for starting workflow

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Jan 5 10:44:55 EST 2005

Maorriyan,

   Since there wasn't any details I'll just give you what I've used in
what I believe to be a similar situation. I created a Check Function
Module in the Event Linkage that checks if there's currently a WF
Instance out there with that ID, using FM:
SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123