Changing a wait event's key

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Jan 5 10:17:35 EST 2005

G'Day and a Happy 2005 to all, may the work flow freely...

I know it's been a while, but I've come up with a semi-elegant solution and
figured it'd be fair to share it for anyone that may be stuck with an object
with an identity crisis:

I've created a wrapper function ZWF_CREATE_EVENT_VIA_OBJECT with the same
interface as SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT that basically instantiates the object, gets
it's key and calls SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT.
This is about as generic as I can get it, and will ensure that any key fudging
in the ExistenceCheck method is always taken into account for both flows and
custom-raised events.

Hope it helps someone....
Cheers
Mike

Dart, Jocelyn wrote:
> Report to OSS - developer really should fix the event raising code.
> Regards,
> Jocelyn

Behalf