ESS Leave Request Workflow WS20000081

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Tue Jan 4 11:35:44 EST 2005

Found the Web Transaction, it's the same as the WF Number WS20000081.
Many Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu]On Behalf
Of Griffiths, Mark
Sent: 04 January 2005 16:05
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: ESS Leave Request Workflow WS20000081

The web transaction is already created in the system - you can find it
in SE80 - it may need publishing - speak to your ESS consultant, they
should be able to help you out.

>From Mike's post it looks like there is a new triggering customising
table which may mean that you can use your own copied workflow rather
than changing the original.  Also, double check which workflow to use in
your release: I have a vague recollection that there may be an updated
one, and an updated leave transaction.

Cheers,

Mark