Issues with CALL TRANSACTION 'Zmyscrn' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at GBE.COM
Tue Jan 4 11:33:47 EST 2005

I have a task that calls a t-code and skips first screen.
CALL TRANSACTION 'Ztest' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

Issue 1.
When the user Saves, cancels, aborts it does not go back to the inbox.

I had to code a LEAVE TO TRANSACTION 'SBWP' after CALL TRANSACTION
'Ztest' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.
Does not work as expected. After I call transaction what do I need to
do to get back to the inbox?

Issue 2.
Also, this is an approval transaction and we have an Approve button.
When we select Approve button we want the t-code to be called again.
(It has different options. Complete button)
It is currently going back to the inbox and the user has to find the WF
and re-execute it again.

Any examples in the system I can look at?

Any help is appreciated.
4.6C

Rick Sample
SAP Workflow / Developer