EBP 5.0

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Mon Feb 28 11:32:38 EST 2005

Hello people,

I will soon start a new a project: workflows for EBP 5.0.

One of the workflows to be implemented will be the well known one for
shopping cart approval n-step BADI.

I already used this workflow in previous EBP releases but this time the
requirements are shopping cart item level approval (only possible in 5.0).

Did one of you already used it (item approval) in EBP 5.0? If yes could you
please tell me what are the main things to pay attention to while doing the
blueprint, the errors not to do upfront? Just throw a couple of lines, this
might save me a couple of days when implementing it.

Another thing, any major improvement for workflows developers compared with
EBP 4.0?

Best regards.

Miguel