BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI is not getting the shopping cart details.

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Mon Feb 28 11:22:36 EST 2005

Hi Johnson

Unfortunately you are quite restricted in the modifications you can make
to the standard workflows if you still want the preview pane to work
properly. I suggest you include all the logic for approval in the Badi
and just use the n-step approval to include approval for both the value
and the product category in there. You can alter the descriptions of the
approval levels to show what type of approval is being required if need
be.

Good luck!

Anna Hill
Technology Consultant