Odd behavior of container

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Fri Feb 25 10:53:16 EST 2005

I have had an experience where a standard attribute on an object did not
display any values the first time it was accessed, but any subsequent
accesses (via the workflow logs or displaying the work item from the
inbox) worked OK. However your problem sounds as if it may be more to do
with the users themselves. Check to see if it only occurs for the first
access, or whether it's user dependent, in which case try running an
SU53 for the user to check for authorisations.

Regards
Anna

Anna Hill
Technology Consultant