Start conditions error

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Feb 22 17:34:12 EST 2005

Hi Miguel,
In order to evaluate your start condition based on your
"ApprovalRequired" attribute workflow has to instantiate your object and
that attribute - so of course it is running your code.    Have you
remembered to catch the exceptions of the function module, so you can
ignore the rate convert in systems where the exchange rate is not
maintained?
Jocelyn