Start conditions error

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Tue Feb 22 11:20:53 EST 2005

Hello workflowers,

Strange problem:

I created an attribute callef "ApprovalRequired", char 1.
In the code I use the function:

CALL FUNCTION 'CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY'
  EXPORTING
     FOREIGN_AMOUNT          = W_FOREIGN_AMOUNT
    FOREIGN_CURRENCY        = w_foreign_currency
    LOCAL_CURRENCY          = 'GBP'
    RATE                    = 0
   TYPE_OF_RATE            = 'M'
   READ_TCURR              = 'X'

Everything works fine here.
Then I create start condition in my DEV environment based on this attribute
(ApprovalRequired = X), and I got the following error message: "Enter rate
/ GBP rate type M for 22.02.2005 in the system settings".

It looks there is a check done to see if  'CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY' is
used in the attributes used in the condition definition and that SAP checks
that all the exchange rates are maintained!!!
But in DEV we don't need to maintain all the exchange rates!

Did someone had the same problem?
Any advice, please!

Cheers

Miguel