Testing a FM using :Test data directory " data in AC_CONTAINER

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue Feb 22 03:01:52 EST 2005

Agreed. I burnt myself on this one and even complained about it in this
forum if I recall correctly.
swc_set_element inserts elements in sorted order, and swc_get_element does
a binary search.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Thomas Maue"
                    <Thomas.Maue at i        To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    paper.com>            cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by:              Subject:     RE: Testing a FM using :Test data directory " data in AC_CONTAINER
                    sap-wug-bounce
                    s at mit.edu

                    21.02.2005
                    21:05
                    Please respond
                    to "SAP
                    Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Rick,

Try in alphabetical sequence:
ZBRANCHCOMMELE                 000006 001 C 1
ZCOMPAPPROVALS                 000003 002 C 10
ZLASTAPPROVER                  000001 014 C USSAMPLRL
ZOPLANT                        000004 004 C MIMN
ZPATH                          000002 001 C 1
ZRESPONSIBLEPLANT              000007 004 C MIMN
ZSPLANT                        000005 004 C MIMN

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant

             "Rick Sample"
             <Rick.Sample at gbe.
             Sent by:                  sap-wug at mit.edu
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Testing a FM using :Test data
             02/21/2005 01:20          directory " data in AC_CONTAINER
             PM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

I tried many variations on like this:

ZLASTAPPROVER                    000001 014 C USSAMPLRL
ZPATH                                       000002 001 C 1

ZCOMPAPPROVALS                 000003 002 C 10
ZOPLANT                                  000004 004 C MIMN
ZSPLANT                                  000005 004 C MIMN
ZBRANCHCOMMELE                 000006 001 C 1
ZRESPONSIBLEPLANT              000007 004 C MIMN

The Role / FM works. I just need to be able to step through it and
examine
in prod when it fails to resolve to the user I expect it to resolve.

And, I can get it to stop at any soft break points in the code when I
test in dev. via PFAC.

>>> weston at clockwork.ca 2/21/2005 12:40:34 >>>
As far as i can remember the data in AC_CONTAINER also needs an element
length,
data type and an index for each element when testing via SE37.

Dave

Quoting "Adao-Cruz, Miguel" <miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com>:

> Hi Rick,
>
> Try writing 'ZMYELEMENT' exactly the same way (case sensitive).
>
> Cheers.
>
> Miguel

Behalf Of
> Rick Sample