R: Integration between SAP ArchiveLink and SAP Business Workflow

Daniele Cattaneo daniele.cattaneo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:31:40 EST 2005

Hi Kenny!
I guess the ArchiveLink customizing is all right so you just have to use the
DISPLAY method of the business object IMAGE... You should also have the
istance of the archived file running in your workflow so simply pass the
archive ID and the Document ID to a task implemented with that method.
(The system should open the file with the application defined for that
file's extension... PDF with Acrobat and so on...)

Regards,

Daniele