Integration between SAP ArchiveLink and SAP Business Workflow

jimmy sun jjsun02 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 10:05:39 EST 2005

Kenny,
what do you use as your Archive Server? How did you make the connection between
scanned image and your SAP Document(invoice)? Are you using Early Archive or
Late Archive?

Jimmy

 --- Kenny van Sleuwen <kenny_van_sleuwen at hotmail.com> ªº°T®§¡G
> Hi Workflow Experts,
>
> We are currently setting up a workflow for completing, releasing and posting
> of parked documents in FI. We are using SAP ArchiveLink to link the scanned
> invoice document to the parked document in SAP (an entry is made in table
> TOA01 for this).
>
> Now we are having some troubles displaying the ArchiveLink object in the
> objects and attachments list of the work item. When a parked document is
> created we trigger the workflow for completing parked documents. The
> corresponding work item contains a link to the parked document but does not
> link the scanned ArchiveLink invoice document as a business object.
>
> Can someone help us out with the integration between SAP ArchiveLink and SAP
> Business Workflow?
>
> Thanks in advance for your effort!
>

> Kind regards,
> Kenny van Sleuwen

=====
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!"     --Henry Ford