How to setup WBS element on EBP

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Feb 15 20:20:39 EST 2005

Rina,

You need to speak with a SRM consultant. If you don't have access to a
SRM consultant, talk to your management.

This is basic SRM stuff and not suitable for this newsgroup.

For setting up additional user attributes look at table T77OMATTR.

And yes of course there are reports on users in EBP - plus you can use
the standard user reports.

Now please go and get some proper help!

Regards,
Jocelyn