Changes in workflow in active proces

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Feb 15 12:24:46 EST 2005

Hello Robert,

If it is a version-dependent change, existing WF's cannot easily me made to use
it. This is a sensible restriction, as you could e.g. end up with steps that
are no longer in the flow, forks that no longer join up (just like the real
thing!) and all sorts of weird and wonderful corruptions.

Your best bet if you really need it is to cancel existing flows and start a new
flow manually.

Cheers
Mike