Passing a new container or struct to / from WF template.

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Feb 11 08:43:03 EST 2005

Ahhhhh  yes, those things are far too easily forgotten! I think the 'click on
the little arrow' bit is a little obscure - as I often overlook this as a
possibility myself. (Design hint for SAP :-)
Looks like 'Transfer all Data' would be a handy option for what you're after.

Cheers
Mike

=== message truncated ===