Sorting similar workitems into different folders

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Feb 10 04:13:46 EST 2005

Hi Paul,
Three ideas:
- In EP6 it is possible to do the equivalent of dynamic columns, so your users
could then sort it themselves.
- Any particular reason to use the same task for both? There is no real
drawback to splitting it into two.
- If it's a small group of users, they may be very amenable to the idea of
putting a code into text. e.g. prefix your text with I or B. I've got one task
which starts with a one-letter code followed by a date followed by a
description.
Cheers
Mike