Pop up message title in German

Steve Goldman stevenbgoldman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 19:56:48 EST 2005

Hello all,

    I have an interesting problem. When a RSWUWFML2 Executable workitem attachment is delivered to Outlook and this item has already been completed by another user, when the next User tries to execute it they get the usual popup message stating that the wi is in Status Completed. I understand why the pop up is coming out, what I have not been able to figure out is why the Popup Title is in German while the message is in English. I looked at my user profile and changed the default logon language to "EN", but still have the problem. How can I get the title to be in English, like in the Dev environment?

Steve Goldman
Workflow Administrator
IT Solutions and Services
Cooper Industries