How to send Notification in Decision task for all user that participate in the flow?

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 04:26:08 EST 2005

G'day Wiz,

When you do the binding to a multi-line you have the option to 'Append' or
'Assign'. In a 4.7 system in the binding window there are black arrow heads
indicating the binding direction (directly under the double green box
binding icon). Hit the black arrow, choose the drop down for 'Binding
Instruction' and choose to 'Append to table (Append)'. The arrow head should
now be a double arrow head.

Have fun,
Mark