How to send Notification in Decision task for all user that participate in the flow?

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 02:28:30 EST 2005

Hi Jeffrey,

I created a container type "wfsyst-agent" (multiline) in my workflow but while I'm doing bind from dialog Step to workflow container it's keep only the last Actual Agent and not doing append.

How I can solve this problem?

Wiz

"Jeffrey A. Rappaport" <Jeff at Business-Workflow.com> wrote:
Wiz,

   For each dialog Step you can bind (append) the Actual Agents from the Tasks to a multiline WF Container element. At the end of the WF send the message to the group in the Notification Tab - 'Message recipient for Completion' using the element as the Expression.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:    (509) 757-4144