Workflow version numbering keeps increasing

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Feb 3 10:13:22 EST 2005

The version number increases if you activate a new version while there is
an existing non-completed workflow for the current version. I don't think
it increases if all workflows for the current version have been completed
or cancelled. SWI1 should be the answer to your problems.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    HELENE_PAQUIN at acdi-
                    cida.gc.ca                 To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    Sent by:                   cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    sap-wug-bounces at mit        Subject:     Workflow version numbering keeps increasing
                    .edu

                    03.02.2005 15:36
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Hi all!

Would anyone know how to stop my workflow version numbering from
increasing, since 4.7 when I save and then use the wang to generate, once
in a while (not consistent) the version number increase by one.  I am now
up to version no. 41 and I started with no. 01 three weeks ago.

I think it might be a default setting somewhere, but I don't seem to be
able to find it anywhere.

Please help !!!

Desparately yours...

Hélène Paquin
819-994-2249 | helene_paquin at acdi-cida.gc.ca | Télécopieur/Facsimile:
819-953-6359

Programmeur des déroulements SAP, Services et solutions à la clientèle
Direction générale de la gestion de l'information et de la technologie
Agence canadienne de développement international
200, promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Québec)
Canada K1A 0G4

SAP Workflow Developer, Client Services and Solutions Division
Information Management and Technology Branch
Canadian International Development Agency
200 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Quebec)
Canada K1A 0G4