Debugging background work items

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 07:52:57 EST 2005

They do have Media Solution. Washington Post is implementing SAP.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 2/2/2005 1:46:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kjetilk at statoil.com writes:

SAP  in a newspaper company. Life is full of surprises.

> Hi Guru,
You  called?

> Maybe it is a simple question: is there a way for the  system to revoke
some work item from the workflow inbox before it gets  processed?
Many different ways. The work item became obsolete. The deadline  passed.
The workflow was cancelled. The work item was in a parallell fork  where not
all branches need to complete. And I am sure there are  others.

What is your problem?

Thanks,
Simon