Attribute not set correctly for BUS2038/INPROCESS

BerthelWagner@web.de BerthelWagner at web.de
Thu Dec 29 03:54:41 EST 2005

Hello workflowers,

I have a problem with a workflow for BUS2038. I use several events for triggering the workflow (CREATED/CHANGED/INPROCESS) and for each event the same start condition checking two custom own attributes. Everything is fine with CREATED and CHANGED and the workflow is only started when the condition is okay. With INPROCESS instead one of my custom own attributes is not considered and the workflow is even when one of the conditions is not okay. When I set a breakpoint in the program of the business object for the determination of one of the attributes (which is a user status) and create the event via SWUE I see that the breakpoint is reached for CREATED and CHANGED but not for INPROCESS. Any Ideas?

cheers Berthold<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>