RSWUWFML2 Title in German

Jane Simonetti JSimone at smud.org
Wed Dec 21 18:47:59 EST 2005

When a RSWUWFML2 executable workitem attachment is executed from Outlook and the workitem has already been completed, a screen is displayed stating that the 'work item cannot be reserved in status Completed'. The title on this screen is in German ("Fehler bei der Ausfuhrung des Workitems") in our QA and PRD environments and in English ("Error when executing workitem") in our DEV environment.

I searched the archives and saw this same issue earlier this year in February but no solution. All my user settings are set to 'EN' (English) and I had Basis check their settings to confirm they are 'EN'. Does anyone know what we need to do to have this title be in English in QA and PRD?

I applied OSS note 849251 hoping that would help, but it didn't.

We are on SAP R/3 4.7

Thank you,
Jane Simonetti
jsimone at smud.org