object key not displayed in work item text

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:34:15 EST 2005

Hi,

Sometimes, I have this issue while running workflows. I am callling
SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT FM giving a object key and all necessary import
parameters to create a work item in my inbox through a workflow event. I
have also given the work item text to include the object key since that is
an import parameter to the workflow and is a key field of the underlying
business object. But sometimes the variable &_WI_OBJECT_ID.SALESDOCUMENT& is
shown in the work item text instead of the sales order number which is the
key field. This only happens sometimes. Is there a way to solve this
problem. Thanks for the help in advance. (I'm on SAP 4.6C)

Regards,
Vijay