WF within HR Objective Setting and Appraisals

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:56:27 EST 2005

G'day all,

I was asking questions in this area a while ago and then withdrew them when
I thought I'd found what I was looking for. I hadn't. But I have now!

In ECC5 there is a transaction PHAP_ADMIN_PA (not in the menus or SPRO)
which lets you switch on event linkages. This really wouldn't have been
necessary if the where used list on APPR_DOC worked...

Anyway, just sharing the love for when someone searches in the future.

Have fun,
Mark