Alternative Binding to Mandatory Importing Parameter

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Dec 20 11:24:14 EST 2005

Here is the deal,

I am trying to define alternate binding (now referred to as Programmed Binding) into a task from my WF. The task itself (which is used in many WFs) has a mandatory importing parameter which is a structure and I would like to use alternate binding to specify the values. So I define my FM and all is well. However when I click OK I get an error saying that the mandatory import parameter is missing. This is only half true as I have populated it in my FM and not in the binding editor. There is a flag on the alternate binding screen which says Handle Occurring errors as warnings and I have checked this but it makes no difference.

Has anyone seen this? OSS?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
p: +1 207 409 4983 (please note new number)
f:  +61 3 8610 1239
w: http://www.3i-consulting.com