Background method causing problems

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:20:02 EST 2005

Hi,

I am developing a workflow to ensure sales order completion. There is a step
that takes the user to the sales order incompletion log. Then there is
background method to check if he has completed the sales order fully. If he
does not complete it then the work item is recalled in his inbox. However if
he completes it, then the work item should not appear again. But the
background job I think occurs before the changes to the sales order is
committed. It again returns a container value saying that the sales order is
incomplete, even though It is not. How do I avoid this problem.

Regards,
Vijay