Error: Object does not exist / Object Key is not filled

Josie Henriques jhenriques_procwork at timbrasil.com.br
Fri Dec 16 17:07:23 EST 2005

  Hi Fellas

   I've discovered what was going on with my object. I've used our best
weapon: "/H".

   Although I was creating a Compensation Adjustment and I was using the
object Compensation Adjustment (BUS7020) the standard couldn't fill this
object key. It's "an error" in standard code. It compares the object key
with the structure PAKEY and they have nothing to do with! I'm sorry
they have just PERNR in common, so no matter what I did it would never
fill the key completely (just PERNR) and my object would never exist!

   After a lot of debugging I've found out that the only way to
"dribble" standard code was creating my own object with a key like
structure PAKEY. So far I'm getting along well; I'm just having some
problem to create an object as an attribute. When I instanciate my
object the attribute which is an object isn't instanciated too. Any
clue?

 Regards,

Josie de Assis Francisco Henriques

Consultora ABAP

Aspen / Procwork

Tel.: 21 82087663

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com