SRM Badi N-step

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Dec 16 08:50:23 EST 2005

Hi Jocelyn, all,

I ran into a runtime error while testing WS14000133/WS14000135 with parallel processing
(SWF_RUN611), and the only OSS note (829921) referred to Asynchonous tasks.  This note did not seem
applicable, so I filled out a Customer Message, and they tell me that parallel processing is not
available in these workflows, only if you are using WS14500015 for Item-based approval.  The OSS
note that that was provided in the context of my customer message was 731637, about using Item Based
Approval.

Do you have any further insight on this?  We do not want to do item-based approvals at all, simply
route the cart to multiple approvers based on Profit Center if there are multiple account
assignments on the Cart.  Has anyone else had a similar situation ?  If so, how did you resolve it ?

Regards,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan