SRM Badi N-step

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Dec 12 11:27:04 EST 2005

Hello all,

Can anyone verify that the N-step BAdi (BBP_WFL_APPROV), used in conjunction with the SAP-delivered
Shopping Cart Approval Workflows (WS14000133, WS14000134) will allow you to accomodate parallel
approval branches ?  The BAdi allows you to set 'Approval_Branch', but I see nothing in the actual
approval task to deal with dynamic parallel table processing.  Of course, this would be easy enough
to implement... I just wondered if the functionality was there 'out of the box'.

Thanks
Sue
--
Susan R. Keohan