RSWUWFML2 - External mail

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Dec 12 10:28:56 EST 2005

Very possible - exactly like any other report in fact. Read the
documentation to learn about the parameters (job suffix for instance).
It is not SAP LOGON ID that controls if work items for all users are
checked, it is the "Users (blank = all)" parameter.

I don't think you need to have the automatic forwarding set if your user
has an e-mail address for communication method INT in the communication
data.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn ... from Rio de Janeiro :-)