Can you use a 'send mail' step to send emails to multiple users?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Dec 7 01:45:23 EST 2005

Hi Anne,
Do as Jocelyn suggested if the list is dynamic and may change with each flow.
If it is more static i.e. usually the same people, then set up a
distribution list in your organization's email address book. That way they
can also maintain it themselves outside of workflow/SAP. In your WF, just
send to the distribution list's email address -
woodcutters at yourcompany.com or whatever.

Cheers
Mike