ESS routing to vacant position for manager RH_ACT_LEADING_POSITION

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Dec 6 14:21:15 EST 2005

Yes, I did verify if this position is vacant and this entry is in t77s0,

then look for position one org up. This seems to work.

Now, I need the correct t-code to make entry.
I see OOV1. This the correct t-code?

Thanks
Rick

>>> Rick.Sample at gbe.com 12/6/2005 12:37 >>>
I am reviewing the code in RH_ACT_LEADING_POSITION.
I see
* consider vacant positions flag in table T77S0
* wflow-vapos
  PERFORM re77s0(mstt77s0) USING 'WFLOW' 'VAPOS' lv_sw_vapos lv_subrc.

If populated in table T77S0, "wflow" "vapos" does what?
Skips this valid position with no holder and goes one org up?

If so, what is the value for GSVAL in this table T77S0?

Rick
4.6c