Can you use a 'send mail' step to send emails to multiple users?

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Tue Dec 6 22:10:10 EST 2005

Hi,

I think use of distribution list / position in org structure should
do....

( do not know exact details of config reqd. from basis perspective , but
if address is maintained in user's address data, then by virtue of
config. when mail is sent to SAP inbox, it should go to external address
also ).

P.S.Also assuming that you are sending mail to SAP users.

Regards,
Akshay