Refresh UWL task list after completion of workitem

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:35:40 EST 2005

Hi Natasha,

Did you try with window.location.href = "
http://portalurl:port/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=ROLES://portal_content/every_user/general/eu_role/com.sap.portal.eu_ws/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_page
"

coz EPCM.doNavigate is part of portal Client Framework API, there is a
change that it could not interpret. although the I could not conclude that
with your bsp error.

please try the above solution and let me know.

-Krishna