Refresh UWL task list after completion of workitem

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:25:41 EST 2005

Hi Natasha,

you can use EPCF.doNavigate("PCD URL") or use a javascript function

window.location.href("Full URL of the UWL Role).

if you do not know the proper role to navigate. this is the simple way to
find.

when you are in the UWL main screen save that screen in favorites using the
portal button on the top right corner.

then go to the favorites page and see its URL in properties

I hope it helps,

-Krishna