Appraisal Workflow

GopiMunagala gopi_20us at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 18:54:57 EST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I am working on HR appraisal workflow. I have created
from scratch, but used some of the steps from standard
SAP workflow. I have used standard SAP tasks like
TS01000160(Appraisal was approved) and
TS01000161(Reject Appraisal). When I execute my
workflow from MSS. My workflow is starting and it
sends an e-mail to managers boss. He gets two options
"Approve", "Reject". Once he Approves, the task
TS01000160 executes and this step is failed with the
following message.

"No appraisals defined in the system

Work item 000000621090: Object  method
SWW_BI_EXECUTE_S cannot be executed
No appraisals defined in the system"

Any help appreciated.

Just let you guys know I have created my workflow and
is starts when event "COMPLETEDAPPRAISAL" triggers.
This event belongs to object type "BUS7026".

Thanks,
GS