Condense text in the SAP mail

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 05:20:39 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm sending an SAP mail to some user, giving him the quantity in a sales
order, as an express document. The quantity field is ZMENG which is of 13
numbers and 3 decimals and a decimal point "." . When I send an SAP mail to
the user in the send mail step, this quantity field takes up its entire
space, i.e even if the quantity is 200.00, it shows up as
200.000. See the extra space left before 2. How do I condense it so that it
shows 200.000 in the mail. Can it be done in the workflow itself.

Regards,
Vijay