How do CREATED terminating events link to task?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Dec 2 07:59:25 EST 2005

Huh? no, don't confuse me just when I understand. CREATED's are different
to DELETED.
I fully understand the instance linkage, but what I didn't get was the
technical side of how CREATED was done different to DELETED so that it
will *only* react if it's executed from the task - a DELETED event on the
other hand can happen anywhere and the task will complete.

Hmmm, found two sections on it in the Bible, but not specifically
referring to the CREATED event... is there a second edition in the making?

Thanks again for everyone's input,
Cheers
Mike